Friday, January 28, 2011




             CERTIFICATE OF PROJECT COMPLETION



DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

KANTIPUR CITY COLLEGE
AFFILIATED TO PURBANCHAL UNIVERSITY
PUTALISADAK, KATHMANDU


Date: 6th Jan 2011




This is to certify that the work carried out by Pushpita Shrestha for the completion of the project, entitled “Routine Management System”, has been accomplished successfully.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT


As we know the project work is a challenging job  for me as student, still I had tried to do  my best .It would have been impossible for me  to complete this  project without the guidance of my respected teachers and my  friends.

I wish to express my thoughtful thanks to everyone who has been helpful to me throughout the completion of this project.

Also I am debted to the environment of my college and the class mates who had  extended their help and cooperation in many ways to  finalize this project.
 
Lastly, I hope this program would be very advantageous to all the users.


ABSTRACT

This project ‘Routine Management System’ is a real life project which can be put on the webserver either local or World Wide Web (www) in order to access it.


The project can be used as Intranet basis as well as Internet basis as per the requirement.
Since, PHP and MySQL is used as server-side technology, it can be run on IIS or Apache server. This same project can be run on Mac, Unix and Windows without any modification in the code.

The requirements for the project were Apache Server, MySQL, Dreamweaver, photoshop for the design purpose(static). We have used XAMP 5 1. which comes with packed version of both Apache and MySQL Admin.

The time schedule was managed as per proposed earlier. I tried my best to submit the work on time. There are still some further enhancements which can’t be put forward because of shortage of time for example, user access to various routines and editing the current routine with the time inputss

No comments:

Post a Comment